LEDIS GROUP IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE TO YOU ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (IN BRIEF "AGREEMENT"). PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. DURING INSTALLING PROCESS, BY SELECTING THE "I ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT" (OR THE EQUIVALENT) BUTTON AND/OR BY USING THE SOFTWARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND AGREE TO THEM. IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND THE LEGAL ENTITY TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, THEN SELECT THE "I DON'T ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT" (OR THE EQUIVALENT) BUTTON AND YOU MUST NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS.
1. DEFINITIONS. "Software" means the software identified above in binary form that you selected for download, install or use (in the version You selected for download, install or use) from LeDiS Group or its authorized licensees, any other machine readable materials (including, but not limited to, libraries and data files), any updates or error corrections provided by LeDiS Group, and any user manuals, video files, presentations and other documentation provided to you by LeDiS Group under this Agreement.
2. LICENSE TO USE. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, LeDiS Group grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license without license fees to reproduce and use internally the Software complete and unmodified for any purpose of running Programs including commercial applications.
3. RESTRICTIONS. Software is copyrighted. Title to Software and all associated intellectual property rights is retained by LeDiS Group and/or its licensors. Unless enforcement is prohibited by applicable law, you may not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer Software. You acknowledge that the Software is applied for general use in a variety of business areas; it is not used or intended for use in any inherently dangerous or illegal areas.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LEDIS GROUP FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL LEDIS GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EVEN IF LEDIS GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. LEDIS GROUP'S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES HEREUNDER SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED ONE DOLLAR (U.S. $1).
6. TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying and/or uninstalling all copies of Software. This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice from LeDiS Group if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately should any Software become, or in either party's opinion be likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement of any intellectual property right. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of Software.
7. TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS. You acknowledge and agree as between you
and LeDiS Group that LeDiS Group owns the LeDiS Group and SINDY trademarks and all LeDiS Group- and SINDY-related trademarks, service marks, logos and other brand designations ("LeDiS Group Marks"). Any use you make of the LeDiS Group Marks inures to LeDiS Group's benefit.
8. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, this Agreement will remain in effect with the provision omitted, unless omission would frustrate the intent of the parties, in which case this Agreement will immediately terminate.
9. INTEGRATION. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and LeDiS Group relating to its subject matter. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, representations and warranties and prevails over any conflicting or additional terms of any quote, order, acknowledgment, or other communication between the parties relating to its subject matter during the term of this Agreement. No modification of this Agreement will be binding, unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party.
Last updated 03 May 2016